- Thunder Above, Deeps Below, by A. Rey Pamatmat, directed by Pat Diamond. With Darian Dauchan, Phyllis Johnson, Rafael Jordan, Rey Lucas, Jon Norman Schneider, Maureen Sebastian. Scenic Design by Sandra Goldmark, Lighting Design by Scott Bolman, Costume Design by Camille Assaf, Sound Design by The Broken Chord Collective, Production Stage Manager Lyndsey Goode, Assistant Stage Manager Danielle Buccino. Produced by Suzette Porte. A World Premiere production at the TBG Theater.
- TBA, by Carla Ching, directed by Denyse Owens. With Michi Barall, Dustin Chinn, J. Julian Christopher, Nedra McClyde, Lloyd Suh. Scenic Design by Nick Francone, Lighting Design by Chris Brown, Costume Design by Christie Carroll, Sound Design by Shane Rettig, Production Stage Manager Jay Koepke. A World Premiere production presented as part of ELEVEN at the Milagro Theater, Clemente Soto Velez Cultural Center.
- SIX new one-act plays including Round and Round by Julia Cho, directed by Kate Whoriskey; Ein Berliner by Patricia Jang, directed by Ralph B. Peña; Moustache Guys by Michael Lew, directed by David Ruttura; A Dose of Reality by Rehana Mirza, directed by Jon Kern; Tail by Ralph B. Peña, directed by Graeme Gillis; The Trajectory of a Heart, Fractured by Sung Rno, directed by Victor Maog. With Ali Ahn, Jessica Jade Andres, Jackie Chung, Joel de la Fuente, Jennifer Ikeda, Paul Juhn, Jason Liebman, Jodi Lin, Matthew Park, Steve Sanpietro, Hanson Tse, Tiffany Villarin. Scenic Design by Nick Francone, Lighting Design by Chris Brown, Costume Design by Christie Carroll, Sound Design by Shane Rettig, Production Stage Manager Jay Koepke. Six World Premiere productions presented as part of ELEVEN at the Milagro Theater, Clemente Soto Velez Cultural Center.
- Made In Taiwan, written and performed by Michelle Krusiec, directed by Chris Stone with Andrew Belser. New York premiere, as part of the National Asian American Theatre Festival at The East 13th Street Theatre.
- American Hwangap, by Lloyd Suh, directed by John Clinton Eisner, assistant director Krista Williams, stage manager Anne Michelson. A Lark Theatre BareBones production, in association with Second Generation. Starring Michi Barall, Joel de la Fuente, Mia Katigbak, Peter Kim, Hoon Lee.
- Making Tracks, Concept and Book by Welly Yang; Book and Lyrics by Brian Yorkey; Music by Woody Pak. At the San Jose Repertory Theatre, in association with Second Generation. Directed by Jeff Steitzer. Starring David Albulario, Marie-France Arcilla, Billy Bustamante , Marc Delacruz, Joseph Foronda, Sala Iwamatsu, Jared Lee, Michael K. Lee, Mimosa, Thom Sesma, Kay Trinidad, Nicole A. Tung, Erwin G. Urbi.
- Burn This, by Lanford Wilson, directed by Jason Scott Lee and Justina Mattosat. At the Ulua Theatre at Pu Mu (Honolulu, Hawaii). Produced by Ulua Theatre in association with Second Generation. Starring Ken Elliot, Jason Scott Lee, Mark L. Lewis, Yasuko Takahara.
- Fourth Annual Concert of Excellence, at Jazz at Lincoln Center. Hosted by Beau Sia. Directed by Welly Yang; Co-Directed and Choreographed by Chase Brock; Musical Direction by Tom Kitt. Featuring Pat Morita, Kelly Hu and Donnie Yen, and starring David Abulario, Joan Almedilla, Alan Ariano, Lisa Asari, Ashley Bachner, Emy Baysic, Wendy Calio, Charlene Carabeo, Grant Chang, Debralee Daco, Julie Danao, Joel de la Fuente, Ron Domingo, Vivien Eng, Robin Lee Gallo, Margaret Ann Gates, Keye Gonzales, Kevin Gray, Fiona Hui, Miho Imoto, Peter King-Yuen, James Kinney, Kenway Hon Wai K. Kua, Jonathan Lee, Beth Levy, Deborah Lew, Mayumi Miguel, Dina Morishita, Mika Nishida, Richard Ogawa, Fausto Pineda, Juan Pineda, Lloyd Suh, Ben Wang, Tommar Wilson, Nicole Winhoffer, Welly Yang and The 2g Kids Choir directed by David Albulario. Special Appearances by Tony Danza, Ralph Macchio, and RZA aka Bobby Digital.
- The Wedding Banquet: The Musical, Concept and Book by Welly Yang, Book and Lyrics by Brian R. Yorkey, Music by Woody Pak, directed by John Tillinger. World Premiere production at the Village Theatre in Seattle, Washington. Starring Kati Kuroda, Ming Lee, Mimosa, Dina Morishita, Tyley Ross, Welly Yang.
- Third Annual Concert of Excellence, at the New York State Theatre at Lincoln Center. Hosted by John Cho and Lindsay Price. Directed and choreographed by Devanand Janki, music direction by Jason Robert Brown. Featuring Lou Diamond Phillips, Bai Ling, B.D. Wong, and Jadin Wong, and starring Alan Ariano, Lisa Asari, Eric Brotherson, Grant Chang, Deborah S. Craig, Francis J. Cruz, Julie Danao, Vivien Eng, Cathy Foy, Robin Lee Gallo, Nam Holtz, Emily Hsu, Timothy Huang, Helen Hur, Miho Imoto, Youn Kim, Charles King, Kenway Hon Wai K. Kua, Leon Le, Cynthia Empress Lee, Ming Lee, Telly Leung, Jose Llana, Scottie McLaughlin, Dina Morishita, Robert Orosco, Eddie Pendergraft, Erin Quill, Hazel Anne Raymundo, David Rhee, Tyley Ross, Herman Sebek, Jade Stice, Katie Tomlinson, Ben Wang, Welly Yang and The Concert of Excellence Children’s Choir directed by David Albulario. Presentations by Ti-Hua Chang, Sandra Endo, Cindy Hsu, David Henry Hwang, Ken Leung and Bertha Bay Sa Pan, with a special appearance by Tsai Chin.
- Making Tracks, Concept and Book by Welly Yang; Book and Lyrics by Brian Yorkey; music by Woody Pak; directed by Jeff Steitzer, musical direction by R.J. Tancioco. At The Village Theatre (Seattle, Washington). Starring Kari Lee Cartwright, Marc DelaCruz, Ben V. Gonio, Chil Kong, Thomas C. Kouo, Brandon Kuwada, Michael K. Lee, Ming Lee, Deedee Lynn Magno, Jennifer Paz, Hazel Anne Raymundo, Herman Sebek, Seema Sueko, Leilani Wollam.
- The Karaoke Show, by Randy Weiner, directed by Diane Paulus, produced by Project 400 and Second Generation at El Flamingo. Starring Rachel Benbow Murdy, Julie Danao, David Diangelo, Aaron Fuksa, Emily Hellstrom, Charles King, Anderson Lim, Derek Mitchell-Giganti, Robert Orosco, Steve Park, Jordin Ruderman, Marc Santa Maria, Jenny Lee Stern, Erin Stutland, Anna Wilson and Welly Yang.
- 2g After Dark, at Shine Nightclub featuring Exprelf, written and performed by Joan Almedilla, Thank You, Andrew, written and performed by Julie Danao, and The Inner Yang, written and performed by Welly Yang.
- Masha No Home, by Lloyd Suh, directed by Nela Wagman. Produced by Ensemble Studio Theatre, co-produced by Second Generation and Youngblood. Starring Cindy Cheung, Tim Kang, Samantha Quan, James Saito, Eddie Shin.
- Second Annual Concert of Excellence, at the Itzhak Stern Auditorium at Carnegie Hall. Hosted by Lisa Ling. Directed by Brian Yorkey, music direction by Mark McLaren and choreography by John Bantay. Featuring David Henry Hwang, Jason Scott Lee, Mira Nair, and Zhang Yimou, and starring Cristina Abalaza, Angela Ai, Kari Lee Cartwright, Campbell Chang, Cindy Cheung, Julie Danao, Margaret Ann Gates, Cliffton Hall, Timothy Huang, Brandon Kuwada, Ming Lee, Jun Li, Yiling Li, Chun Nuan Liu, Deedee Lynn Magno, Aiko Nakasone, Richard Ogawa, Robert Orosco, Scott Parker, Melanie May Po, Samantha Quan, Hazel Anne Raymundo, Thomas Schall, Herman Sebek, Jade Stice, Rodney To, Kristi Tomooka, Lisa Yuen, Damien Bassman, Joel Gelpe, Lyris Hung, Tom Kitt, Mowg, Welly Yang and The Concert of Excellence Children’s Choir. Special Appearances by Yoshi Amao, Andrew Breving, Emily Hellstrom, Charles R. King, Jr., Brian Kuchta, Dominic Lim, Ron Morgan, Rachel Benbow Murdy, Brian Nishii, Blair Trunzo, Anna Wilson and Tia Carrere, with presentations by Cindy Hsu, Robert Longbottom, SuChin Pak, Joseph C. Park and Anthony Rapp.
- The Concert of Excellence, at Alice Tully Hall at Lincoln Center. Hosted by David Henry Hwang and Lisa Ling, featuring Tan Dun, Shekhar Kapur, and CoCo Lee, and starring Cristina Ablaza, Derrick Alipio, Joan Almedilla, Alan Ariano, Emy Baysic, Sekiya Billman, Johann Camat, Deborah S. Craig, Bo Chang, Cliffton Hall, Hoon Lee, Michael K. Lee, Robin Lee, Deedee Lynn Magno, J. Elaine Marcos, Gary Mauer, Timothy Ford Murphy, Elizabeth Paw, Juan Pineda, Melanie May Po, Hazel Anne Raymundo, Tyley Ross, Adrienne Sam, Herman Sebek, Nandita Shenoy, Roxanne Taga, Kristie Tomooka, Alex Lee Tano, Lisa Yuen, and Welly Yang, with special appearances by Cindy Hsu and Ying Huang.
- Making Tracks, Concept and Book by Welly Yang; Book and Lyrics by Brian Yorkey; Music by Woody Pak; Directed by Alan Muraoka, Music Direction by Joseph Tancioco. At The Village Theatre (Seattle, Washington); The Francis J. Gaudette Theatre and The Everett Performing Arts Center. Starring Jose Abaoag, Kari Lee Cartwright, Precious Butiu, Thomas Kouo, Keiko Ichinose, Brandon Kuwada, Robert I. Lee, Richard Sloniker, Leilani Wollam, Joseph S. Yang.
- Making Tracks, Concept and book by Welly Yang; book and lyrics by C. Matthew Eddy and Brian Yorkey; music by Woody Pak. At the Taipei Theater presented by Second Generation. Directed by Lenny Leibowitz. Starring Cindy Cheung, Mel Duane Gionson, Timothy Huang, Thomas Kouo, Mimosa, Michael Minn, Kiki Moritsugu, Aiko Nakasone, Rodney To, Virginia Wing and Welly Yang.
- Unfinished Dreams, at Miller Theater and the University of Connecticut.
- From Chinatown With Love, at the Lincoln Center Out-of-Doors Festival.
- Pennies for Peace.