|Ever wanted to learn what it takes to put together a
Second Generation is looking for dedicated volunteers to help launch one of the premier
Asian American events of the year. Go behind the scenes of the Concert of Excellence
and help out on the Marketing, Publicity, Promotions, Community Outreach, and
Production elements that make the Concert of Excellence a sell-out success!
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some of the volunteer positions available:
- Front of House (20):
- Will Call: Man tables for will call to hand out tickets include
press, VIP and corporate
- Greeters: Greet people as they come in and out of the theater, tell
people where to go and insure smooth flow of traffic and potentially hand
- Hospitality (12)
- VIP Wranglers (4-5): Help Insure that the VIPís get up and on stage in a
timely manner and escorted day of.
- Corporate/ Reception (5-7): Greet people as they come in and out of
the show/reception, help man the rooms.
- Marketing: (8-10)
- Postering: (8): Want to get to know New York a little better? Enjoy the
good weather? Discover hidden gems? We are targeting our 2g postering campaign for
this weekend. Need volunteers for 4 hours (you and a friend) to take a section of the
city and put posters about the event. Usually people are very receptive to this.
- Community Outreach (1) : Help outreach to various Asian groups and
people about the concert.
- Production: (4)
- Day of: (4) During the day of the event to help load in/ get things for the